Jason E. Tapp - Associate
Jason has been practicing law since 2007 as an Oklahoma Licensed Legal Intern and was admitted to the bars of Oklahoma and Texas in 2009. Jason’s experience includes representing corporations, individuals and small businesses throughout the states of Texas and Oklahoma in both state and federal litigation. His litigation practice includes construction, transportation, personal injury, products liability, premises liability, workers’ compensation, general negligence and arbitration.
Jason received his Juris Doctor from Oklahoma City University School of Law in 2008. He served as President of the Corporate Law Association and Sports and Entertainment Law Association.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- State Courts of Texas
- State Courts of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma City University School of Law (J.D. 2008)
- Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg – International Comparative Law and Human Rights (Freiburg, Germany – 2006)
- University of Oklahoma (BBA Finance, 2003)
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Bar Association
- English & German (gute Kenntnisse)