Jason E. Tapp - Associate
Jason E. Tapp’s experience includes representing corporations, individuals and small businesses throughout the states of Texas and Oklahoma in both state and federal litigation. His litigation practice includes construction defect litigation, transportation, personal injury, products liability, premises liability, workers’ compensation, general negligence and arbitration.
Jason received his Juris Doctor from Oklahoma City University School of Law in 2008. He served as President of the Corporate Law Association and Sports and Entertainment Law Association.
- State Courts of Oklahoma
- State Courts of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
J.D., Oklahoma City University School of Law, 2008
- Summer Study Program, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg – International Comparative Law and Human Rights (Freiburg, Germany – 2006)
- B.B.A., Finance, University of Oklahoma, 2003
- German (gute Kenntnisse)