Career Opportunities at The Willis Law Group
The Willis Law Group specializes in Civil Litigation Defense. We provide large firm experience with small firm personal service. We offer a friendly, business casual environment, a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and a generous benefit package including Health, Dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and a 401K Retirement Plan.
The successful candidate MUST have civil litigation experience. Knowledge of the insurance industry and trial experience a strong plus. The candidate MUST have motions practice, depositions and courtroom experience. The ability to work within a team environment including senior attorneys, paralegals and legal assistants is essential.
· Admitted to practice in the state of Texas
· 8 to 10 years of defense litigation experience
· Experience handling general liability, professional liability, complex commercial litigation, insurance defense
· Experience in drafting motions, pleadings, memoranda and briefs, discovery demands and responses a must
· Experience handling court appearances, depositions and trial experience a plus
· Superior communication, writing, and research skills
· Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
· Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
· Work closely with all staff members on legal projects
· Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Excellent Benefits - 401K, health insurance, dental and vision
Our firm is committed to both the clients and to our employees! All of our staff practices law with the highest standards of professional competence and ethics.
The Willis Law Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your resume to DallasAttorney@thewillislawgroup.com or HoustonAttorney@thewillislawgroup.com