The Willis Law Group is willing and able to advise business owners and entrepreneurs on how to achieve business growth. In addition, we can advise you on corporate structure and help you with planning and managing annual meetings and board meetings. Our experienced lawyers can provide sound legal advice and put our extensive transactional knowledge to work for you in many types of business transactions, including:
- Entity Formation: Our firm can help you find the best fit for asset protection.
- Buy-Sell Agreements: We can help ensure you are protected if a business partner leaves the business.
- Real Estate Transactions: Our lawyers have experience with commercial real estate purchases and sales.
- Buying and Selling a Business: We can help you buy or sell your business.
- Employment issues: Our team can help with contracts, agreements, handbooks and policies.
- Business Dissolution: We can help you manage liabilities, resolve debt, divide property and dissolve your business entity.